31 March 2012

Welcome to my new blog, Mr Arsenal Blog. Now we all know that being a football fan springs up many emotions, high and low, over the course of any given season. Supporting our team can make us feel on top of the world, but can also make as well and truly down in the dumps, but one thing is for sure, being a football fan and most importantly a Gunners fun is NEVER boring.

The Gunners over the last few years have thrilled as and aggravated us, they have played some fantastic football, scored some incredible goals, and created some truly memorable moments for us ALL to savour. From Arshavin's goal against Barcelona in Feb last year to Robin Van Persie's tremendous and emphatic hat-trick at Stamford Bridge, there have been some exceptional moments, which will live long in the memory I am quite sure. HOWEVER as well all have to painful admit, we have not won a trophy now since Pat Pat Viera last kicked a ball for the club, 6 years ago. We have come close, but the pain is there. Why has this been the case, what are Arsenal missing to take us to that next level? These are things that I will be discussing and debating through the medium of this blog over the coming months.

I will be writing about individual player performances, tactical observations, potential transfer acquisitions, potential departures, what I feel should change at the club at any given time and what we are doing well. But basically all you need to know is that I will be writing about ALL THINGS ARSENAL!

 Please find me on twitter @Mr_arsenal_blog where I will often tweet little snippets of all things Arsenal, and tweet updates from games as they happen. Please feel free to tweet me your thoughts on my articles and what you think of what is happening at Arsenal!


I hope you enjoy it!!



COME ON YOU REDS!


No comments:

Post a Comment